Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tom Ford Lip Colour Review


                                



      So it was a while back now where I first bought myself a Tom Ford lipstick. At £36 I made sure I scrutinised the whole collection before I picked my colour. I eventually fell in love with  '01 Spanish Pink', a soft dusky pink, with a rich colour pay off and a medium glossy finish. I couldn't wait to get home and have a play with it. So after a trial and test heres my outcomes...
      The wear of the lipstick lasted around 4/5 hours with most of the gloss gone by the time I had the chance to reapply. The colour however was a strong payoff, which I love, I hate when you get the lipstick you love and the colours too sheer. I think you always feel a little more special when wearing more high-end cosmetics, I defiantly did when wearing this, however price and quality of the lipstick as much as I LOVE it, I wouldn't necessarily say its 'better' than lipstick from say MAC or Illamasqua etc. 

01 Spanish Pink.


      And then..... I couldn't help myself when passing the cosmetics hall the other day and  ended up pick up another Tom Ford Lipstick! Naughty I know :s but the colour is just so beautiful. It hasn't swatched great but its a lot more soft than as brown as the swatch looks. 
      My ratings are pretty much the same as 'Spanish Pink' however the counter was unmanned so I couldn't ask anyone if the texture was the same as the previous, to what I presume though, it is. Also on this image you can see the Tom Ford sign printed into the top of the lipstick, unfortunately as the previous image shows, it does not run continuously through the lipstick, which would be nice :)

                        14. Sable Smoke


What are your thoughts on the Tom Ford cosmetics range? What other products have you tried? 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment