Tuesday 30 October 2012

Nars Orgasm Blusher


      Oops! this was only on my wish list for a week and I already caved in a bought it! I do have a good reason though, ASOS had money off and then I got 10% discount with my friends student discount :) I do think it was a worthwhile buy. 
      The colour Orgasm is a pop of soft pink, with the prettiest gold shimmer throughout it. It is a medium buildable colour with high shine finish. I am very pale at the moment (NC15!!!) and the blush looks so soft and pretty on, however when i'm at my normal colour (NC27/30) it will look amazing as a 'summer skin' blush!
      I own ALOT of MAC blushes and have to say I'm very happy with this choice as I don't own anything in a similar shade. MAC blusher comparison; Springsheen is more coral, Peachykeen isn't as coral and its is more pinky than Style. The colour pay off is just right, I prefer more pearlised or satin finish blusher as you can build them a lot easier than matte or powder blushes. 
      I also like the sleek black packaging. Having it as a mirrored compact is also great for when I carry my blushes with me for a afternoon touch up! And price wise, its defiantly worth it. 




                               

Whats your favourite NARS products? Whats your opinion on their Illuminator?

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment